At Zivkovic & Associates we understand the buying process and how it affects our clients. We work hard to ensure you understand real estate procedures and feel comfortable every step of the way.
Purchasing a new home can be stressful and sometimes overwhelming. We walk you through the entire process to ensure nothing is left undone. We use our knowledge of market conditions, negotiating skills, and experience to give you an edge in the buying process.
In a hot market like Southwest Florida, you want the best team of professionals working for you. Below is a list of just some of the ways we help you find your next home.
- Narrow your search parameters.
- Determine a price range you can afford.
- Figure out your monthly expenses in your new home.
- Set realistic time frames for your move.
- Search homes that are available to find one that suits you.
- Understand a real estate sale and purchase contract.
- Negotiate a contract that fits your needs and protects your interests.
- Arrange for inspections.
- Negotiate repairs.
- Keep track of important contractual time frames.
- Communicate your needs with both a title company and your mortgage broker.
- Prepare for closing.
- Successfully close on your new home!
After the sale is done, our relationship continues. We are always available for questions and to help you get settled into your new home. We have the ability to recommend contractors, plumbers, handymen, and more to assist you with any changes, additions or improvements you may plan.
To request a listing or showing appointment, contact us today at 239-337-7007.
Ashley was just a dream to work with!! As I was moving into my first home- by myself- She was there every step of the way. She answered all questions in a timely manner and explained the answers in ways that was easy for me to understand.
She was always professional and has always answered a call or an email when I had concerns. I would and will recommend her to everyone I know.
Kim J. – Resident